It can seem hard for us to explain briefly 'what we do' as we offer services in such a wide range of areas – academic, artistic and technical.
One key factor is that many of our projects are multidisciplinary, combining research and communication with design and aesthetics. Few of the major projects we undertake fall neatly into only one of the three broad categories listed below.
Archaeology and heritage
- Consultancy and research (especially in Trevor's core specialism – British prehistory – and Imogen's – folklore and magic).
- Heritage interpretation schemes for sites, monuments and historic landscapes.
- Teaching and outreach – lecturing; leading archaeological walks and guided tours.
- Archaeological illustration and cartography.
Publishing, graphics and websites
- Editing – at any level requested by, and agreed with, a client. This can range from copyediting and tidying to comprehensive rewriting and restructuring. Proofing.
- Editorial consultancy, including advice on style and graphical presentation.
- Book design and typesetting.
- Creation of graphical materials including posters and leaflets; logos and branding.
- Creation of static and content-managed websites.
Fine art practice
- Teaching – individual tuition and groups.
- Exhibition projects.